748 Morrison St, San Diego, CA 921022 beds, 1 bath, 729 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,704 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $203,000
- Price/sqft: $278
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 729 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5460712700
- Zillow Home ID: 17085714
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 748 Morrison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mt. Hope market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 38.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 125.7% greater than in San Diego, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mt. Hope home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mt. Hope home values.
- 742-744 Morrison St San Diego, CA$296K221,032
- 736 Morrison St San Diego, CA$287K31990
- 4118 F St San Diego, CA$295K------
- 41st St San Diego, CA$358K421,574
- 730 Morrison St San Diego, CA$279K31862
- 745 41st St San Diego, CA$310K311,060
- 737 41st St San Diego, CA$317K311,228
- 814 Morrison St San Diego, CA$270K21856
- 805 41st St San Diego, CA$334K311,060
- 720 Morrison St San Diego, CA$392K421,816
- 729 41st St San Diego, CA$425K521,965
- 729 41st St San Diego, CA$401K521,965
- 745 Morrison St San Diego, CA$282K31984
- 816-818 Morrison St San Diego, CA$333K------
- 815 41st St San Diego, CA$291K311,060
- 815 41st St San Diego, CA$379K311,098
- 721 41st St San Diego, CA$291K311,060
- 737-739 Morrison St San Diego, CA$399K521,800
- 710-712 Morrison St San Diego, CA$295K------
- 803 Morrison St San Diego, CA$259K21724
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.