748 N Grantley St, Baltimore, MD 212294 beds, 1 bath, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $18,500
- Price/sqft: $12
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 2505A074
- Zillow Home ID: 36511703
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 748 N Grantley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Edmondson Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.8% lower than in Baltimore, and 131.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Edmondson Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edmondson Village home values.
- 746 N Grantley St Baltimore, MD$42K411,360
- 750 N Grantley St Baltimore, MD$43K--11,360
- 744 N Grantley St Baltimore, MD$30K--11,360
- 752 N Grantley St Baltimore, MD$42K--11,360
- 754 N Grantley St Baltimore, MD$41K411,360
- 742 N Grantley St Baltimore, MD$41K--11,360
- 756 N Grantley St Baltimore, MD$45K--11,360
- 740 N Grantley St Baltimore, MD$160K43.52,090
- 3611 Gelston Dr Baltimore, MD$115K411,240
- 3609 Gelston Dr Baltimore, MD$137K421,640
- 3613 Gelston Dr Baltimore, MD$116K--11,240
- 758 N Grantley St Baltimore, MD$47K--11,360
- 3607 Gelston Dr Baltimore, MD$112K--11,240
- 738 N Grantley St Baltimore, MD$44K--11,360
- 3615 Gelston Dr Baltimore, MD$118K--11,240
- 3605 Gelston Dr Baltimore, MD$121K321,440
- 3617 Gelston Dr Baltimore, MD$120K--11,240
- 760 N Grantley St Baltimore, MD$57K311,360
- 736 N Grantley St Baltimore, MD$46K--1.51,360
- 3603 Gelston Dr Baltimore, MD$96K--11,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!