7484 Newcomb St, San Bernardino, CA 924103 beds, 2 baths, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,685 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $73,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 1192041440000
- Zillow Home ID: 17609617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7484 Newcomb Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% greater than in Riverside Metro, and 62.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 7490 Newcomb St San Bernardino, CA$147K311,128
- 7474 Newcomb St Highland, CA$309K----2,058
- 7500 Newcomb St San Bernardino, CA$143K31972
- 7468 Newcomb St San Bernardino, CA$263K632,012
- 7458 Newcomb St Highland, CA$155K311,193
- 7506 Newcomb St San Bernardino, CA$144K31972
- 26030 Base Line St # 0 San Bernardino, CA$119K221,000
- 7450 Newcomb St San Bernardino, CA$83K11621
- 7483 Guthrie St San Bernardino, CA$167K31.51,100
- 7512 Newcomb St San Bernardino, CA$192K421,620
- 7475 Guthrie St San Bernardino, CA$144K21795
- 7491 Guthrie St San Bernardino, CA$151K311,140
- 7465 Guthrie St San Bernardino, CA$140K211,042
- 7483 Newcomb St San Bernardino, CA$181K321,420
- 7473 Newcomb St San Bernardino, CA$149K321,018
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.