7484 Palm Ave, Highland, CA 923464 beds, 2 baths, 2,799 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 552 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,799 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 1192441010000
- Zillow Home ID: 17610806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7484 Palm Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92346 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% lower than in Highland, and 80.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 27280 Norwood St Highland, CA$202K321,556
- 27285 Crest St Highland, CA$161K311,100
- 27273 Crest St Highland, CA$188K321,346
- 27264 Norwood St Highland, CA$174K31.51,286
- 27263 Crest St Highland, CA$182K321,176
- 27285 Norwood St Highland, CA$205K421,632
- 27271 Norwood St Highland, CA$262K322,485
- 27252 Norwood St Highland, CA$176K321,431
- 27251 Crest St Highland, CA$204K321,610
- 27261 Norwood St Highland, CA$222K321,784
- 27274 Crest St Highland, CA$171K321,176
- 27286 Crest St Highland, CA$170K31.51,235
- 27264 Crest St Highland, CA$207K321,551
- 27240 Norwood St Highland, CA$180K321,136
- 27239 Crest St Highland, CA$185K321,286
- 27247 Norwood St Highland, CA$176K21.51,220
- 7510 Peacock Ave Highland, CA$196K321,406
- 27318 Norwood St Highland, CA$246K221,550
- 27273 11th St Highland, CA$187K321,247
- 7424 Palm Ave Highland, CA$205K421,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.