7484 Zion Hill Rd, Cleves, OH 450024 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Come see this meticulously maintained, custom built, and low maintenance home! Enjoy privacy on a large private lot w/ mature trees and creek running through back yard. Low maintenance w/ tons of updates! Exterior is ~90% brick w/ 10% wood recently painted; newer roof and gutter guards; Over 2,800 sq. ft. of finished space (1,655 upper and 1,168 lower) w/ ample unfinished storage space. Newly renovated interior living spaces w/ neutral colors and brand new carpet!
Three rivers local school district - brand new school completed 2013 - http://www.threeriversschools.org/
Replaced concrete driveway panels (2013); New high efficiency furnace and AC (2012); updated kitchen with large eat in breakfast bar, new high end appliances, granite counters w/ full height backsplash (2011); fully remodeled walk out basement w/ low maintenance and allergy free polished concrete floors (2013), custom lighting, fire place, full bathroom, large bar; large deck and patio with huge coy pond; creek in backyard with play gym for kids; new septic tank motor (2012) and cleaned/drained (2011). New water lead in lines (2013); Anderson windows!!!
4 bedrooms (3 upper, 1 lower)
3.5 baths (2 full and 1 half upper, 1 full lower)
2 Car Garage w/ ample storage or workshop area (and addn'l attic space above garage)
1.5 acres on private mature wooded lot w/ picturesque creek and bridge in back yard
Master 13x12 New carpet and paint. Walk in closet, full master bath w/ shower and skylight
double doors provide excellent light and open to deck and view of back yard
Bedroom 2 12x11 New carpet. Adjacent to full bathroom with tub and skylight
Bedroom 3 11x10 High end laminate flooring and new paint
Bedroom 4 (lower level) 17x11 High end laminate flooring; huge walk in closet; windows on 2 walls let in ton of light.
Kitchen 13x12 Granite counters and backsplash, stainless appliances, huge eat in breakfast bar
Opens to family room, w/ vaulted ceilings
Family Room 30x12 Open to kitchen, fireplace, double doors open to deck in back yard
Windows and doors provide lots of light and view to private back yard and creek
Vaulted ceilings, wall to wall carpet just replaced and painted in neutral décor
Dining Room 11x11 Wood floors, large bay window, updated lighting
Front Entry 9x7 Updated lighting; tile floors
Side Entry / Mud 9x7 Large closet and pantry; adjoining 1/2 bath; Also has washer/dryer hookups if desired for 1st floor laundry.
Family Room (lower level) 26x23 Professionally polished concrete floors in neutral color, lots of light and double doors walk out to patio
and view of creek and private back yard w/ hot tub. High end custom LED lighting, large bar area and fireplace.
Office / Workout (lower level) 11x10 Professionally polished concrete floors; could work as an extra bedroom, office, exercise room, or play room
Bathroom / Laundry (lower level) 11x10 Professionally polished concrete floors; updated lighting and fixtures, full bath w/ shower and laundry area w/ ample storage
- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 201 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 5700020018000
- Zillow Home ID: 34354078
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7484 Zion Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45002 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% lower than in Cleves, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 45002 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleves.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45002 home values.
- 7482 Zion Hill Rd Cleves, OH$245K322,003
- 7496 Zion Hill Rd Cleves, OH$243K33.52,160
- 7486 Zion Hill Rd Cleves, OH$225K32.51,959
- Silver Creek Rd Cleves, OH--------
- 7516 Zion Hill Rd Cleves, OH$123K311,064
- 7480 Zion Hill Rd Cleves, OH$306K422,601
- 7458 Zion Hill Rd Cleves, OH$198K422,136
- 7415 Silver Creek Rd Cleves, OH$157K42272,947
- 7478 Zion Hill Rd Cleves, OH$206K421,964
- 7479 Zion Hill Rd Cleves, OH$109K31.51,437
- 7497 Zion Hill Rd Cleves, OH$178K432,243
- 7467 Zion Hill Rd Cleves, OH$166K321,292
- 7550 Zion Hill Rd Cleves, OH--------
- 7461 Zion Hill Rd Cleves, OH$169K332,038
- 7440 Zion Hill Rd Cleves, OH$147K311,973
- 7558 Zion Hill Rd Cleves, OH$182K21.51,660
- 7563 Silver Creek Rd Cleves, OH$216K432,176
- 7445 Silver Creek Rd Cleves, OH$185K322,150
- 7495 Zion Hill Rd Cleves, OH$165K32.51,875
- 7533 Zion Hill Rd Cleves, OH$135K331,768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.