749 Northrup St, San Jose, CA 951263 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,224 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $327,500
- Price/sqft: $226
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: 434 sqft
- Small Condo Complex at the North end of Willow Glen...short walk to Lincoln Blvd!
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 26467032
- Zillow Home ID: 64673163
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 749 Northrup Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36% greater than in San Jose, and 32.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 743 Northrup St San Jose, CA$517K221,095
- 739 Northrup St San Jose, CA$540K331,450
- 735 Northrup St San Jose, CA$509K32.51,450
- 731 Northrup St San Jose, CA$463K221,095
- 745 Northrup St San Jose, CA$535K32.51,450
- 741 Northrup St San Jose, CA$551K32.51,450
- 727 Northrup St San Jose, CA$469K221,095
- 723 Northrup St San Jose, CA$512K32.51,450
- 737 Northrup St San Jose, CA$527K32.51,450
- 733 Northrup St San Jose, CA$495K221,095
- 729 Northrup St San Jose, CA$463K221,095
- 927 Paula St San Jose, CA$502K21864
- 925 Paula St San Jose, CA$591K----1,542
- 725 Northrup St San Jose, CA$495K221,095
- 933 Paula St San Jose, CA$474K21992
- 721 Northrup St San Jose, CA$535K331,450
- 915 Paula St San Jose, CA$497K311,120
- 937 Paula St San Jose, CA$447K21744
- 911 Paula St San Jose, CA--21996
- 947 Paula St San Jose, CA$631K----1,798
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.