- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
749 Rawls Dr, Raleigh, NC 276103 beds, 2 baths, 1,385 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2003 for $107,000
- Parking: 260 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,385 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 172310255469000
- Zillow Home ID: 6503041
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 749 Rawls Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 78.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 138% greater than in Raleigh, and 180.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Raleigh home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,374 sqft, 24,829 sqft lot, built in 1955
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 1 beds, 2 baths
1,276 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 2000
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- 753 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC$134K--21,803
- 745 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC$113K--21,194
- 741 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC$132K421,837
- 757 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC$116K--2.51,234
- 3112 Cinnamon Cir Raleigh, NC$88K--2983
- 737 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC$118K--21,130
- 761 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC$106K--1.51,158
- 532 Cooper Rd Raleigh, NC$112K--21,121
- 528 Cooper Rd Raleigh, NC$153K--32,324
- 3109 Cinnamon Cir Raleigh, NC$105K321,477
- 3201 Friar Tuck Rd Raleigh, NC$97K--21,282
- 3109 Kingstree Ct Raleigh, NC$136K--2.51,480
- 733 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC$134K--21,328
- 536 Cooper Rd Raleigh, NC$117K--21,171
- 765 Rawls Dr Raleigh, NC$136K321,605
- 3108 Cinnamon Cir Raleigh, NC$105K--21,477
- 3205 Friar Tuck Rd Raleigh, NC$94K--11,040
- 3105 Cinnamon Cir Raleigh, NC$119K--21,779
- 3105 Kingstree Ct Raleigh, NC$139K431,809
- 524 Cooper Rd Raleigh, NC$84K311,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.