7490 Edington Dr, Warrenton, VA 201874 beds, 3 baths, 3,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $553,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 651 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,728 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 7915303905000
- Zillow Home ID: 92399395
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7490 Edington Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20187 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.9% greater than in Warrenton, and 73.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20187 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warrenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20187 home values.
- 7436 Edington Dr Warrenton, VA$608K44.53,911
- 7430 Edington Dr Warrenton, VA$624K54.55,499
- 7540 Edington Dr Warrenton, VA$588K43.53,432
- 7431 Edington Dr Warrenton, VA$767K66.57,808
- 7542 Edington Dr Warrenton, VA$586K43.53,385
- 7425 Edington Dr Warrenton, VA$611K55.54,874
- 7545 Edington Dr Warrenton, VA$577K43.53,016
- 7550 Edington Dr Warrenton, VA$583K43.53,412
- 7547 Edington Dr Warrenton, VA$680K54.53,772
- 7424 Edington Dr Warrenton, VA$671K64.53,889
- 7444 Edington Dr Warrenton, VA$647K685,158
- 7437 Edington Dr Warrenton, VA$625K455,880
- 7423 Edington Dr Warrenton, VA$634K55.54,488
- 7494 Edington Dr Warrenton, VA$613K44.55,525
- 7441 Edington Dr Warrenton, VA$630K44.54,047
- 7420 Edington Dr Warrenton, VA$672K43.55,144
- 7447 Edington Dr Warrenton, VA$603K43.53,745
- 4395 Bill Ct Warrenton, VA$765K55.56,656
- 7664 Rogues Rd Warrenton, VA$317K321,440
- 7662 Rogues Rd Warrenton, VA$310K321,440
Nearby Schools in Warrenton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.