7495 Salton Sea Way, Sacramento, CA 958313 beds, 2 baths, 1,409 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $202,500
- Price/sqft: $144
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 437 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,409 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 03109400200000
- Zillow Home ID: 25831979
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7495 Salton Sea Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pocket market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 84.6% lower than in Sacramento, and 76.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pocket home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pocket home values.
- 7499 Salton Sea Way Sacramento, CA$262K321,232
- 434 De Mar Dr Sacramento, CA$263K321,232
- 430 De Mar Dr Sacramento, CA$242K321,143
- 7503 Salton Sea Way Sacramento, CA$297K42.51,588
- 438 De Mar Dr Sacramento, CA$301K431,675
- 7507 Salton Sea Way Sacramento, CA$265K321,225
- 7494 Island Way Sacramento, CA$264K321,409
- 7498 Island Way Sacramento, CA$249K321,232
- 7502 Island Way Sacramento, CA$244K321,143
- 7511 Salton Sea Way Sacramento, CA$217K221,023
- 442 De Mar Dr Sacramento, CA$262K321,263
- 7506 Island Way Sacramento, CA$261K321,409
- 7494 Salton Sea Way Sacramento, CA$270K321,409
- 7498 Salton Sea Way Sacramento, CA$215K221,023
- 7479 Salton Sea Way Sacramento, CA$265K321,232
- 7490 Salton Sea Way Sacramento, CA$249K321,232
- 7515 Salton Sea Way Sacramento, CA$253K321,232
- 7502 Salton Sea Way Sacramento, CA$244K321,232
- 7510 Island Way Sacramento, CA$257K321,232
- 7486 Salton Sea Way Sacramento, CA$267K321,409
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.