75 Abbott St, East Providence, RI 029143 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 100 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $193,500
- Price/sqft: $167
- MLS #: 71685989
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Partial basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Bamboo, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Flood Plain, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:607 B:13 L:008 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65929579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 75 Abbott Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Providence market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.8% less than in Providence Metro, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Providence home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Providence home values.
- 87 Abbott St East Providence, RI$255K41.52,088
- 95 Abbott St East Providence, RI$187K311,425
- 90 Abbott St East Providence, RI$230K321,328
- 86 Abbott St East Providence, RI$86K21597
- 25 Humphrey St East Providence, RI$190K221,132
- 50 Humphrey St East Providence, RI$195K321,794
- 30 Humphrey St East Providence, RI$98K311,001
- 21 Humphrey St East Providence, RI$185K211,026
- 50-54 Abbott St East Providence, RI$269K63.51,830
- 29 Humphrey St East Providence, RI$305K32.52,080
- 5 Marsh St East Providence, RI$270K311,806
- 52 Humphrey St East Providence, RI$207K321,802
- 11 Marsh St East Providence, RI$200K311,040
- 40 Abbott St East Providence, RI$226K321,950
- 15 Abbott St East Providence, RI$203K421,436
- 24 Humphrey St East Providence, RI$196K22924
- 9-11 Humphrey St East Providence, RI$258K632,552
- 20 Marsh St East Providence, RI$213K322,134
- 11 Marsh St East Providence, RI$137K311,040
- 9 Luther Ave East Providence, RI$226K431,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.