- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 8 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,623 all time views
- 32 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $138
- MLS #: 71803512
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,099 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:4034A B:77 L:75
- Zillow Home ID: 56593327
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $330-495K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02169 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Quincy as a whole. Among 02169 homes, this home is 39.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 13.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02169, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.6% greater than in Quincy, and 76.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02169 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Quincy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02169 home values.
|69 Ames St Quincy, MA||$312K||2||1||1,053|
|79 Ames St Quincy, MA||$703K||4||2.5||2,824|
|14 Wolcott Rd Quincy, MA||$429K||3||2.5||1,815|
|68 Ames St Quincy, MA||$314K||3||1||1,142|
|74 Ames St Quincy, MA||$394K||3||2||1,912|
|64 Ames St Quincy, MA||$337K||3||1||1,421|
|78 Ames St Quincy, MA||$334K||3||1.5||1,244|
|87 Ames St Quincy, MA||$341K||3||2||1,284|
|59 Ames St Quincy, MA||$566K||3||4||2,600|
|76 Woodcliff Rd Quincy, MA||$437K||4||2||1,964|
|17 Wolcott Rd Quincy, MA||$462K||4||2.5||1,632|
|78 Woodcliff Rd Quincy, MA||$398K||5||2||1,702|
|60 Ames St Quincy, MA||$524K||3||2.5||2,590|
|84 Ames St Quincy, MA||$468K||6||3||2,400|
|21 Wolcott Rd Quincy, MA||$430K||3||3.5||1,839|
|82 Woodcliff Rd Quincy, MA||$313K||2||1.5||1,176|
|64 Woodcliff Rd Quincy, MA||$328K||3||1||1,313|
|54 Ames St Quincy, MA||$343K||4||2||1,383|
|88 Ames St Quincy, MA||$313K||3||1||1,104|
|21 Ames St Quincy, MA||$548K||3||2.5||2,600|
Nearby Schools in Quincy
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!