This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $121-195K.
Improve This Home's Value
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1846
- All time views: 1,789
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $198,000
- Flooring: Concrete
- Parking: Off street, 5 spaces
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Walkup
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Concrete Floor
- Cooling System Type: None
- Driveway Type: Crushed Stone
- Driveway Type: Gravel
- Exterior: Aluminum
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Furnace Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Laundry Room Access: Basement Hook-Up
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Parking Type Description: Unassigned
- Property Type: Multi-Family
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Storage Access: Shared Storage
- Style: Other - Other
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,580 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:220 B:119 L:42
- Zillow Home ID: 57926110
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!