This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1846
- Views: 1,752 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $198,000
- Flooring: Concrete
- Parking: Off street, 5 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Concrete Floor, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Exterior \ Aluminum, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Unassigned, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ Shared Storage, Style \ Other - Other, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,580 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:220 B:119 L:42
- Zillow Home ID: 57926110
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $121-219K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06450 home values will fall 3% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06450 homes, this home is valued 16.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% lower than in Meriden, and 129.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
|78 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$162K||2||2||1,424|
|75 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$208K||6||3||--|
|81 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$139K||2||2||1,625|
|84 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$178K||3||2.5||1,703|
|72 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$145K||3||1.5||1,179|
|93 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$264K||4||2.5||2,160|
|62 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$169K||4||1||1,539|
|93 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$212K||4||2.1||2,160|
|54 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$280K||4||1.5||2,608|
|309 Broad St Meriden, CT||$216K||7||4.5||2,870|
|303 Broad St Meriden, CT||$140K||6||2.75||1,800|
|102 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$268K||3||2.5||1,890|
|101 Curtis St # A Meriden, CT||$198K||2||2||1,436|
|101 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$198K||2||2||1,436|
|101 Curtis St UNIT 1 Meriden, CT||$145K||2||2||1,436|
|101 Curtis St UNIT 2 Meriden, CT||$150K||2||1.5||1,546|
|101 Curtis St UNIT 3 Meriden, CT||$153K||2||1.5||1,456|
|96 Curtis St Meriden, CT||$256K||5||3.1||2,892|
|333 Broad St Meriden, CT||$213K||2||2||3,200|
|317 Broad St Meriden, CT||$205K||5||3||3,345|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!