- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
75 Folsom St APT 803, San Francisco, CA 941051 bed, 1 bath, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Our unit is located on the eigth floor and is the first unit off of the elevator. Upon entering our unit, you can see directly through to floor-to-ceiling windows located across the family room whcih allow great natural light to enter. There is a coat closet and the closet for the washer and dryer to the immediate right. The kitchen, to the left, has high-end tile floor and granite countertops. There are hanging cabinets that surround the kitchen, a refridgerator, trash compactor, two-drain sink with a garbage disposal, ane electric range stove, a microwave and oven and cabinetry around the floor. There is a large opening one side of the kitchen that allows you to look through the family to the floor-ceiling windows.
The family room is large enough for an eight person dining table which is located under spot lighting, a area for a wrap couch, additional chairs, a large fishtank and an entertainment center that can accomodate a 60 plus inch television. Hardwood flooring was installed in this room in 2003. There is also a fifteen-plus foot floor citing cabinetry system with a glass/mirror showcase area above.
To the right of the living room is the bathroom and bedroom. The bathroom is large, with above-standard tiling, granite countertops with his and her sinks and a bathtub/shower with a glass wall.
The bedroom is large enough for a California King bed, nightstands on both ends and an office area facing out of floor-to-ceiling windows. There is a walk-in closet that is approximately 100 square feet with a great built in shelving system.
This is one of the higher-end units in the area.
One Hills Plaza is located on the edge of the South Financial District and South Beach, the hub for the majority of San Francisco residential development. There is easy access to the Central Business District, AT&T Park, the Ferry Building, and the Embarcadero walkway. There is a rooftop shared balcony that overlook the bay to the East Bay Hills and the Bay Bridge. All freeways are easily accessed from the building. There is no better location in all San Francisco.
- Built in 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 16.0
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2146994797
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 75 Folsom Street APT 803
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% less than in San Francisco, and 88.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Beach home values.
- 75 Folsom St APT 1401 San Francisco, CA$788K11844
- 300 Spear St # IT7G San Francisco, CA$692K221,313
- 318 Spear St # IT6J San Francisco, CA$885K11806
- 318 Spear St # IT3D San Francisco, CA$829K11832
- 318 Spear St # IT3C San Francisco, CA$815K11842
- 318 Spear St # IT3E San Francisco, CA$948K11926
- 318 Spear St # IT5D San Francisco, CA$1.25M221,394
- 318 Spear St # IT4B San Francisco, CA$1.01M221,078
- 318 Spear St # IT5E San Francisco, CA$899K11838
- 318 Spear St # IT5J San Francisco, CA$885K11806
- 318 Spear St UNIT 4M San Francisco, CA$1.25M221,256
- 318 Spear St # IT8A San Francisco, CA$1.71M331,599
- 318 Spear St # IT4D San Francisco, CA$1.49M221,394
- 318 Spear St UNIT 6D San Francisco, CA$1.25M221,394
- 318 Spear St # IT7C San Francisco, CA$1.24M321,306
- 318 Spear St # IT4G San Francisco, CA$606K--1538
- 318 Spear St # IT8B San Francisco, CA$1.51M331,460
- 318 Spear St # IT7H San Francisco, CA$1.23M221,256
- 318 Spear St # IT5G San Francisco, CA$607K--1538
- 318 Spear St # IT7A San Francisco, CA$1.82M331,599
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292