75 Hancock St, Boston, MA 021145 beds, 8 baths, 6,351 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1830
- 110 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $1,735,000
- Price/sqft: $273
- MLS #: 71681754
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Forced Air, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Greek Revival, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks)
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,351 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: W:05 P:01646 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59174621
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 75 Hancock Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.8% less than in Boston, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
- 71 Hancock St # 71A Boston, MA$4.19M53.54,449
- 35 Mount Vernon St UNIT 5 Boston, MA$396K11410
- 69 Hancock St Boston, MA$4.32M55.54,479
- 37 Mount Vernon St APT 3 Boston, MA$646K11640
- 31 Mount Vernon St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$1.02M221,104
- 67 Hancock St APT 5 Boston, MA$344K11384
- 67 Hancock St APT 7 Boston, MA$359K--1379
- 67 Hancock St APT 4 Boston, MA$1.66M22.52,000
- 67 Hancock St APT 8 Boston, MA$364K--1399
- 67 Hancock St APT 6 Boston, MA$368K--1409
- 67 Hancock St APT 9 Boston, MA$541K11664
- 65 Hancock St APT 3R Boston, MA$817KStudio1--
- 63 Hancock St APT 1R Boston, MA$665K21--
- 65 Hancock St APT 1F Boston, MA--Studio1--
- 21 Hancock St APT 23-4 Boston, MA$782K211,085
- 35 Mount Vernon St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$578K11748
- 35 Mount Vernon St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$587K22.5679
- 35 Mount Vernon St UNIT 4 Boston, MA$535K11709
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.