- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 2,789 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $387,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $151
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City, Territorial
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Invisible Fence, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Steep Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Contemporary, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,568 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0001 B:0019 L:0068
- Zillow Home ID: 56453259
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $315-492K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01826 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Dracut as a whole. Among 01826 homes, this home is valued 66.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01826, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% lower than in Dracut, and 41% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01826 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dracut.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01826 home values.
|76 Hidden Rd Dracut, MA||$372K||3||2.5||1,872|
|67 Hidden Rd Dracut, MA||$378K||3||2.5||2,000|
|68 Hidden Rd Dracut, MA||$423K||4||2.5||2,863|
|37 Hidden Rd Dracut, MA||$422K||3||2.5||2,476|
|47 Hidden Rd Dracut, MA||$426K||3||3||2,188|
|52 Hidden Rd Dracut, MA||$399K||3||1.5||2,424|
|82 Autumn Rd Dracut, MA||$360K||3||1.5||2,080|
|86 Autumn Rd Dracut, MA||$330K||3||2||1,550|
|83 Autumn Rd Dracut, MA||$382K||4||2.5||2,384|
|90 Autumn Rd Dracut, MA||$390K||4||2.5||2,168|
|87 Autumn Rd Dracut, MA||$392K||3||2.5||2,152|
|45 Summer Hill Rd Dracut, MA||$460K||4||2.5||2,542|
|74 Autumn Rd Dracut, MA||$384K||3||2.5||1,984|
|44 Hidden Rd Dracut, MA||$386K||3||2.5||1,956|
|94 Autumn Rd Dracut, MA||$323K||3||1.5||1,728|
|91 Autumn Rd Dracut, MA||$357K||3||1.5||1,976|
|78 Autumn Rd Dracut, MA||$391K||4||2.5||2,168|
|95 Autumn Rd Dracut, MA||$385K||3||2.5||2,024|
|59 Summer Hill Rd Dracut, MA||$417K||3||2.5||2,264|
|98 Autumn Rd Dracut, MA||$320K||3||1.5||1,428|
Nearby Schools in Dracut
PK-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!