- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 477 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $182,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Club House, Amenities Included \ Gardening Area, Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Amenities Included \ Trails, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room Description \ Den, Other Room Information \ Loft, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Duplex, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 200
- Floor size: 1,612 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: M:0038 B:098 L:2-0075
- Zillow Home ID: 58998741
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-255K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06250 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Hartford Metro as a whole. Among 06250 homes, this home is valued 7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06250, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 354% greater than in Hartford Metro, and 444.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06250 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06250 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Mansfield
E. O. Smith High (assigned)9-124.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!