75 Kennedy Dr, Bridgeport, CT 066062 beds, 1 bath, 1,023 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Age Restricted \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Rental Property Type \ Condo, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,023 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2109135092
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 75 Kennedy Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% lower than in Bridgeport, and 157.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06606 home values.
- Unit 75$109K211,023
Nearby Schools in Bridgeport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292