75 Lane Of Acres, Haddonfield, NJ 080336 beds, 5 baths, 7,007 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 1053 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Sep 1987 for $430,000
- Price/sqft: $207
- MLS #: 6276287
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,007 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 360
- Lot width: 220
- Parcel #: 1700064 1900006
- Zillow Home ID: 38273490
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 75 Lane Of Acres
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% less than in Haddonfield, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 08033 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haddonfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08033 home values.
- 85 Lane Of Acres Haddonfield, NJ$964K54.54,414
- 65 Lane Of Acres Haddonfield, NJ$1.48M----2,872
- 90 Oak Ridge Dr Haddonfield, NJ$451K----2,219
- 75 Oak Ridge Dr Haddonfield, NJ$446K----2,332
- 85 Oak Ridge Dr Haddonfield, NJ$435K----2,178
- 76 Lane Of Acres Haddonfield, NJ$895K43.55,817
- 95 Oak Ridge Dr Haddonfield, NJ$431K----2,144
- 80 Oak Ridge Dr Haddonfield, NJ$655K----3,417
- 65 Oak Ridge Dr Haddonfield, NJ$351K----1,008
- 90 Lane Of Acres Haddonfield, NJ$1.05M----5,515
- 99 Oak Ridge Dr Haddonfield, NJ$497K432,418
- 55 Oak Ridge Dr Haddonfield, NJ$385K321,568
- 36 Pennbrook Dr Haddonfield, NJ$705K----2,987
- 42 Pennbrook Dr Haddonfield, NJ$817K----4,164
- 70 Oak Ridge Dr Haddonfield, NJ$410K----1,892
- 55 Lane Of Acres Haddonfield, NJ$1.94M----6,855
- 30 Pennbrook Dr Haddonfield, NJ$665K43.52,684
- 80 Lane Of Acres Haddonfield, NJ$1.51M----4,508
- 45 Oak Ridge Dr Haddonfield, NJ$532K422,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.