75 Laurel St, Point Reyes Station, CA 949562 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,078 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $1,250,000
- Price/sqft: $602
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Floor size: 2,078 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 11425110
- Zillow Home ID: 82584975
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 75 Laurel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Point Reyes Station, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.3% greater than in San Francisco Metro, and 44.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Point Reyes Station home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Point Reyes Station home values.
- 150 Vallejo Ave Inverness, CA$836K121,086
- 130 Vallejo Ave Inverness, CA$623K11949
- 66 Laurel St Point Reyes Station, CA$1.59M332,886
- 85 Laurel St Point Reyes Station, CA$643K321,646
- 61 Laurel St Point Reyes Station, CA$650K11987
- 160 Vallejo Ave Inverness, CA$866K321,536
- 70 Laurel St Point Reyes Station, CA$1.63M22.53,648
- 60 Laurel St Inverness, CA$1.14M221,810
- 145 Vallejo Ave Inverness, CA$782K321,628
- 155 Vallejo Ave Inverness, CA$615K21698
- 57 Laurel St Point Reyes Station, CA$1.38M122,589
- 75 Vallejo Way San Rafael, CA$1.11M321,840
- 157 Vallejo Ave Inverness, CA$835K321,706
- 40 Vallejo Way San Rafael, CA$1.36M62--
- 56 Laurel St Inverness, CA$597K11868
- 185 Buena Vista Ave Inverness, CA$622K111,186
- 100 Laurel St Inverness, CA$910K221,472
- 161 Vallejo Ave Inverness, CA$564K11794
- 181 Portola Ave Inverness, CA$752K21.5980
- 55 Laurel St Point Reyes Station, CA$1.37M222,270
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- West Marin Elementary 2-8 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!