- Lot: 4.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- 19 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,201 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- MLS #: 4362922
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Basement \ Dirt, Basement \ Partial, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Construction \ Existing, Dining Room Level \ 1, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, Exterior \ Asphalt, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Covered, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Softwood, Foundation \ Granite, Garage Location \ Detached, GarageAndParking \ 1 Parking Space, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Interior Features CF \ Attic, Interior Features CF \ Den/Office, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Level, LotDescription \ Sloping, LotDescription \ Wooded, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Public, Style \ New Englander, Utility Room Level \ 1, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,084 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: WNCH M:00030 B:000038 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86739051
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $89-218K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03470 homes, this home is 46.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 58.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03470, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.1% lower than in Town of Winchester, and 27.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 03470 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Winchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$138K||4||2||2,404|
|54 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$166K||5||2||3,694|
|69 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$88K||4||2||1,422|
|60 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$105K||2||2||1,633|
|65 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$133K||Studio||--||2,227|
|85 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$134K||2||1||1,191|
|38 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$97K||4||1||1,669|
|66 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$96K||3||1||1,128|
|38 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$119K||4||1||1,534|
|59 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$124K||6||2||1,800|
|70 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$79K||3||1||1,384|
|76 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$120K||4||2||1,550|
|32 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$116K||3||2||1,526|
|76 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$135K||4||2||1,550|
|26 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$159K||3||2||3,423|
|51 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$150K||Studio||--||2,913|
|24 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$122K||2||1||2,103|
|49 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$112K||3||1||1,578|
|47 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$86K||3||1||1,383|
|82 Mechanic St Winchester, NH||$124K||3||1||1,422|
Nearby Schools in Town of Winchester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!