75 Portsmouth Ave, Greenland, NH 038404 beds, 4.02 baths, 3,778 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1827
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $560,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Parking: 3 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Pine, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), GARAGE_PARKING \ Carriage Shed, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Fireplace, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,778 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: GRNL M:0000R B:00021 L:00028
- Zillow Home ID: 113010050
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 75 Portsmouth Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03840 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.3% higher than in Greenland, and 71.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03840 home values.
- 78 Portsmouth Ave Greenland, NH$454K32.51,820
- 71 Portsmouth Ave Greenland, NH$358K322,256
- 70 Portsmouth Ave # 72 Greenland, NH$454K53.52,722
- 82 Portsmouth Ave Greenland, NH$249K21884
- 66 Portsmouth Ave # 68 Greenland, NH$460K54.52,792
- 85 Portsmouth Ave Greenland, NH$235K21912
- 63 Portsmouth Ave Greenland, NH$335K31.51,600
- 89-91 Portsmouth Ave Greenland, NH--422,236
- 91 Portsmouth Ave Greenland, NH$330K421,488
- 90 Portsmouth Ave Greenland, NH$322K311,285
- 58 Portsmouth Ave # 60 Greenland, NH$277K421,572
- 97 Portsmouth Ave Greenland, NH$328K521,824
- 101 Portsmouth Ave Greenland, NH$289K321,611
- 100 Portsmouth Ave Greenland, NH$355K321,738
- 51 Portsmouth Ave Greenland, NH$338K421,976
- 103 Portsmouth Ave Greenland, NH$222K31988
- 48 Portsmouth Ave Greenland, NH$284K211,536
- 48 Portsmouth Ave # 50 Greenland, NH$334K421,536
- 47 Portsmouth Ave Greenland, NH$242K311,060
- 75 Portsmouth Ave Greenland, NH$456K433,611
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!