- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 384 days on Zillow
- Views: 487 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $26
- MLS #: 4354988
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Construction \ Wood Frame, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Foundation \ Concrete, Foundation \ Stone, LotDescription \ Level, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Water \ Public, WaterHeater \ Electric, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, Roads \ Paved, LotDescription \ Corner, Water \ Metered, Style \ Other, Town \ Northumberland, Village Name \ Groveton NH, LotDescription \ Village, LotDescription \ Trail\Near Trail, Number Stories \ 2 1\2, Interior Amenities CF \ Attic, Exterior Amenities CF \ Storage, Garage Parking CF \ 5 Parking Spaces, Interior Amenities CF \ Attic-Finished, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Road Footage YN \ Yes, StreetType \ St
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: NRLD M:104 L:026
- Zillow Home ID: 86746871
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $148K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03582 homes, this home is 1.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 57.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03582, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 120.6% greater than in Berlin Metro, and 42.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03582 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berlin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|80 State St Northumberland, NH||$46K||3||1||990|
|71 Us Route 3 Stewartstown, NH||$41K||2||1||784|
|79 State St Northumberland, NH||$67K||3||1||1,722|
|10 Pleasant St Northumberland, NH||$59K||4||2||1,846|
|84 State St Northumberland, NH||$48K||2||2||980|
|14 Eames St Northumberland, NH||$52K||3||1||1,344|
|18 Eames St Northumberland, NH||$69K||2||1||2,688|
|20 Eames St Northumberland, NH||$63K||5||2.5||2,266|
|24 Eames St Northumberland, NH||$60K||3||2||1,538|
|83 State St Northumberland, NH||$59K||4||1||1,400|
|13 Eames St Northumberland, NH||$55K||3||2.5||1,540|
|11 Eames St Northumberland, NH||$67K||3||2||1,906|
|17 Eames St Northumberland, NH||$65K||3||2||1,496|
|9 Eames St Northumberland, NH||$53K||4||2||1,440|
|21 Eames St Northumberland, NH||$64K||4||2||1,596|
|7 Eames St Northumberland, NH||$53K||4||2||1,481|
|5 Eames St Northumberland, NH||$61K||2||1||1,120|
|25 Eames St Northumberland, NH||$68K||2||2||1,376|
|14 Pleasant St Northumberland, NH||$64K||3||1||1,603|
|13 Pleasant St Northumberland, NH||$61K||3||1.5||1,316|
Nearby Schools in Groveton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!