- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 524 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $84,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $64
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,306 sqft
- Parcel #: 023-0801
- Zillow Home ID: 58923943
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-180K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06770 home values will decrease 3.4% next year, compared to a 3.2% decrease for Naugatuck as a whole. Among 06770 homes, this home is valued 7.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 42.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06770, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Naugatuck, and 65.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06770 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naugatuck.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06770 home values.
|22 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$131K||3||1||936|
|14 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$148K||3||1||948|
|18 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$144K||3||1||1,258|
|17 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$118K||2||1||848|
|26 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$158K||3||1||936|
|15 Hillview St Naugatuck, CT||$133K||2||1||1,125|
|24 Hillview St Naugatuck, CT||$152K||2||1||1,220|
|12 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$165K||3||2||1,614|
|20 Hillview St Naugatuck, CT||$129K||2||1||960|
|21 Hillview St Naugatuck, CT||$135K||2||1||960|
|8 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$190K||4||2||1,850|
|42 Hillview St Naugatuck, CT||$190K||3||1||1,444|
|25 Hillview St Naugatuck, CT||$135K||2||1||960|
|5 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$170K||3||1.5||1,696|
|6 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$182K||3||2||1,326|
|54 Summerfield St Naugatuck, CT||$149K||3||1||936|
|43 Hillview St Naugatuck, CT||$151K||2||1||1,140|
|44 Beacon Manor Rd Naugatuck, CT||$164K||3||1.5||1,256|
|69 Summerfield St Beacon Falls, CT||$115K||3||1||936|
|71 Summerfield St Naugatuck, CT||$192K||2||2||1,800|
Nearby Schools in Naugatuck
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!