A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $584,000
- Price/sqft: $205
- 232 sqft basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Partial Basement, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Slate/Stone, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,844 sqft
- Parcel #: M:106 B:178 L:011
- Zillow Home ID: 57734226
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06105 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% fall for Hartford as a whole. Among 06105 homes, this home is valued 120.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 177% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06105, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% less than in Hartford, and 59.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06105 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06105 home values.
|71 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$482K||5||5.2||7,482|
|76 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$302K||4||5||4,504|
|65 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$187K||3||2||2,304|
|80 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$248K||6||3.5||3,887|
|84 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$239K||4||2.5||3,134|
|81 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$198K||2||2.5||2,208|
|87 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$232K||4||2.5||3,082|
|145 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$246K||5||2.5||4,107|
|88 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$320K||5||3.5||4,307|
|88 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$271K||6||3.5||4,307|
|155 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$233K||3||3.5||3,238|
|135 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$216K||2||2.5||3,000|
|165 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$243K||5||3||3,770|
|140 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$300K||5||4||4,200|
|156 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$253K||4||4||3,565|
|111 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$343K||5||4||4,022|
|93 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$215K||3||2.5||2,404|
|92 Westerly Ter Hartford, CT||$186K||2||2.5||2,025|
|132 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$249K||4||3.5||3,429|
|175 Terry Rd Hartford, CT||$217K||2||3.5||2,556|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!