- Lot: 3.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $292,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $117
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Den, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Covered, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,497 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 007047
- Zillow Home ID: 58866973
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $170-315K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 0.1% next year. Among 06790 homes, this home is valued 86.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Torrington, and 64.9% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|879 Pothier Rd Torrington, CT||$345K||4||2||2,286|
|231 John Brown Rd Torrington, CT||$582K||3||2.5||3,692|
|526 Pothier Rd Torrington, CT||$195K||2||1||1,795|
|945 Pothier Rd Torrington, CT||$254K||3||2.5||2,080|
|960 Pothier Rd Torrington, CT||$250K||4||2.5||2,131|
|992 Pothier Rd Torrington, CT||$230K||4||1.5||2,094|
|432 Pothier Rd Torrington, CT||$229K||3||2||2,005|
|1046 Pothier Rd Torrington, CT||$245K||4||2.5||2,182|
|1070 Pothier Rd Torrington, CT||$169K||3||1.5||1,232|
|1051 Pothier Rd Torrington, CT||$234K||3||2.5||1,776|
|1100 Pothier Rd Torrington, CT||$233K||3||2.5||2,028|
|1087 Pothier Rd Torrington, CT||$169K||3||2.5||1,107|
|1120 Pothier Rd Torrington, CT||$178K||3||1||1,248|
|368 Pothier Rd Torrington, CT||$245K||--||--||--|
|1160 Pothier Rd Torrington, CT||$202K||3||2||1,332|
|1163 Pothier Rd Torrington, CT||$181K||3||1.5||1,152|
|851 Brandy Hill Rd Torrington, CT||$185K||3||1||1,664|
|879 Brandy Hill Rd Torrington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|321 John Brown Rd Torrington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|294 John Brown Rd Torrington, CT||$188K||3||1.5||1,372|
Nearby Schools in Torrington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!