- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $360,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Fireplace, 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Condo Type \ Contemporary, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Dock, Waterfront Description \ Mooring, Waterfront Description \ River, Waterfront Description \ View, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 15
- Floor size: 1,836 sqft
- Parcel #: M:099 B:1012 L:01313
- Zillow Home ID: 80131368
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Fair Haven Heights home values will decrease 1.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% decrease for New Haven as a whole. Among Fair Haven Heights homes, this home is valued 73% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fair Haven Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% less than in New Haven, and 123.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Fair Haven Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fair Haven Heights home values.
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!