- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 5,167 all time views
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $72,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $49
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 350 sqft
- Construction \ Concrete Block, Equipment/Appliances \ Other - Call Agent, Exterior Finish \ Painted, Floor \ Carpet, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Floor \ Wood, Front Door Faces \ W, Furnished \ None, General County Loc \ Central, Home Owners Assoc \ None, Interior Features \ Kitchen - Eat In, Interior Features \ Living/Dining Combo, Legal/Misc: 55+ Community \ No, Legal/Misc: Gated Community \ No, Legal/Misc: Home Warranty \ No, Legal/Misc: Homestead \ No, Lot Description \ County, Lot Description \ Paved Street, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Measurements From \ Tax Rolls, Parking \ 1 Car Attchd Garage, Property Status \ Bank Owned, Res Sub-Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof \ Shingle - Asphalt, Split Bedroom \ No, State/Province \ FL, Style \ 1 Story, Subdivision/Condo Nm \ CATALINA ISLE ESTATES UNIT 2A, To Be Constructed \ No, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Waterfront \ No
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,478 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 24 362604000090000500
- Zillow Home ID: 43410767
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-146K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32953 home values will rise 5.9% next year, compared to a 5.2% increase for Merritt Island as a whole. Among 32953 homes, this home is valued 36.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 52.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32953, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% higher than in Merritt Island, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32953 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Merritt Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32953 home values.
|760 Richland Ave Merritt Island, FL||$125K||3||2||1,188|
|740 Richland Ave Merritt Island, FL||$147K||5||2||1,542|
|755 New Hampton Way Merritt Island, FL||$265K||4||2||1,848|
|765 New Hampton Way Merritt Island, FL||$177K||3||2||1,896|
|770 Richland Ave Merritt Island, FL||$122K||3||2||1,223|
|755 Richland Ave Merritt Island, FL||$294K||3||2||1,499|
|775 New Hampton Way Merritt Island, FL||$194K||3||2||2,251|
|765 Richland Ave Merritt Island, FL||$307K||3||2.5||1,780|
|730 Richland Ave Merritt Island, FL||$291K||3||2||1,572|
|745 Richland Ave Merritt Island, FL||$266K||3||2||1,377|
|775 Richland Ave Merritt Island, FL||$310K||3||2||2,200|
|355 Richland Ave Merritt Island, FL||$283K||4||2||1,687|
|790 Richland Ave Merritt Island, FL||$115K||3||2||1,188|
|785 Richland Ave Merritt Is, FL||$208K||3||2||1,188|
|730 New Hampton Way Merritt Island, FL||$312K||3||2||1,608|
|785 Richland Ave Merritt Island, FL||$259K||3||2||1,188|
|395 Mauna Loa Ct Merritt Island, FL||$355K||3||3||1,844|
|Mauna Loa Ct Merritt Island, FL||$355K||3||2||1,844|
|345 Richland Ave Merritt Island, FL||$299K||3||2||1,704|
|400 Mauna Loa Ct Merritt Island, FL||$224K||5||2||1,996|
Nearby Schools in Merritt Island
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!