- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
750 S Hyannis Dr, North Chesterfield, VA 232363 beds, 3 baths, 1,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1976
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Parcel #: 747708156100000
- Zillow Home ID: 12156704
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 750 S Hyannis Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23236 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 698.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3333.3% higher than in Chesterfield, and 514.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23236 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chesterfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23236 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292