A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1965
- Views: 4,688 all time views
- HOA Fee: $350
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $450,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $360
- Listing Status \ Active, Property Type \ Residential, Property Sub Type \ Condominium, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Attached, Cooling Type \ Central A\C, Fire Place Fuel \ Gas, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Pool Descriptions \ No Pool, Legal Disclosures \ No Property Assessments (N), Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, CARETS Listing Status \ Back Up Offer, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Floor Material \ Mixed (N), Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Building Structure Style \ Low Rise, Association Rules \ PetsPermitted, Lot Description \ Walk Street, Association Amenities \ None (N), Laundry Locations \ Laundry Area In Unit (N), Appliances \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Security Safety \ Automatic Gate, Parking Type \ Subterr Side by Side, ListingAgreement \ ExclusiveAgency, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Real Estate Owned, Will Consider Lease YN \ N, PoolYN \ N
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 5090031027
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 20611483
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $500-639K.
Market guideZillow predicts Mid City home values will rise 7.8% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Mid City homes, this home is valued 21.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 31.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mid City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.