7501 Triwoods Dr APT A, Saint Louis, MO 631192 beds, 1 bath, 868 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $122,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Amenities \ High Speed Conn., Amenities \ Underground Util, Architecture \ Traditional, Bedroom Description \ Main Floor Master, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Kitchen/Dining Combo, Heat Source \ Electric, Heating system: ForcedAir, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec, Miscellaneous \ Streetlights, Parking Description \ Additional Parking, Property Type \ Condo/Coop/Villa, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Utility Room, Status \ Active, TYPE \ Condo, Transaction Broker \ 25% of 1 m, Transaction Type \ Lease, Unit Location \ Interior Unit, VITA \ Creatd After 9/28/83, Water Heat \ Gas, Water Softener \ None, Water \ Public, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 868 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 23J113290
- Zillow Home ID: 2814103
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7501 Triwoods Drive APT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63119, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.8% less than in Shrewsbury, and 50.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 63119 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Shrewsbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63119 home values.
Nearby Schools in Shrewsbury
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292