7502 N Pine St, Davenport, IA 528063 beds, 1 bath, 920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Beautiful ceiling fans in every room!
Totally updated bathroom, new kitchen, all new flooring, all new windows, all new 6 panel doors, just re-insulated entire home including walls and attic, new furnace heat/ central air put in 2011, new vinyl siding put on 2011.
New dishwasher, microwave and oven all stay but are not warranted.
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $82,500
- Price/sqft: $90
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 920 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: W0301-34
- Zillow Home ID: 76849455
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7502 N Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 52806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19% less than in Davenport, and 77.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 52806 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Davenport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52806 home values.
- 7406 N Pine St Davenport, IA$72K31864
- 7504 N Pine St Davenport, IA$114K311,020
- 7404 N Pine St Davenport, IA$60K21792
- 7407 N Pine St Davenport, IA$86K31864
- 7402 N Pine St Davenport, IA$76K21792
- 7503 N Pine St Davenport, IA$82K31.51,089
- 7405 N Pine St Davenport, IA$77K31864
- 7310 N Pine St Davenport, IA$79K21792
- 7403 N Pine St Davenport, IA$77K31864
- 7505 N Pine St Davenport, IA$70K31864
- 2204 W 75th Pl Davenport, IA$129K311,666
- 7311 N Pine St Davenport, IA$77K21792
- 7308 N Pine St Davenport, IA$100K311,004
- 7410 N Oak St Davenport, IA$120K21.51,087
- 2205 W 75th Pl Davenport, IA$82K31994
- 7414 N Oak St Davenport, IA$73K21864
- 7406 N Oak St Davenport, IA$74K21792
- 7309 N Pine St Davenport, IA$60K21792
- 7306 N Pine St Davenport, IA$81K31864
- 7402 N Oak St Davenport, IA$75K21792
Nearby Schools in Davenport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292