7503 Frontage Rd, Skokie, IL 600773 beds, 3 baths, 1,339 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,860 sqft
- Built in 2004
- 309 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $392,000
- Price/sqft: $231
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, On street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 1,339 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10283070700000
- Zillow Home ID: 89974825
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7503 Frontage Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60077 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.5% less than in Skokie, and 640.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60077 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Skokie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60077 home values.
- 7505 Frontage Rd Skokie, IL$223K--2.52,204
- 7507 Frontage Rd Skokie, IL$243K--2.52,204
- 7511 Frontage Rd Skokie, IL$217K--21,339
- 7500 Laramie Ave Skokie, IL$363K321,900
- 7504 Laramie Ave Skokie, IL$293K22.52,900
- 7504 Laramie Ave Skokie, IL$295K22.5--
- 7508 Laramie Ave Skokie, IL$339K321,870
- 7517 Frontage Rd Skokie, IL$285K32.51,339
- 7502 Laramie Ave Skokie, IL$245K--2.52,204
- 7504 Laramie Ave Skokie, IL$338K--2.52,204
- 7504 Laramie Ave # 7504 Skokie, IL$265K22.51,402
- 7506 Laramie Ave Skokie, IL$212K--2.52,204
- 7508 Laramie Ave # 22 Skokie, IL$265K--21,339
- 7521 Frontage Rd Skokie, IL$260K--2.52,204
- 7510 Laramie Ave Skokie, IL$253K--21,339
- 7523 Frontage Rd Skokie, IL$270K--2.52,204
- 7512 Laramie Ave Skokie, IL$2.44M--139,290
- 7504 Laramie Ave # N Skokie, IL$222K22.5--
- 7514 Laramie Ave Skokie, IL$371K33.52,204
- 7525 Frontage Rd Skokie, IL$225K--21,339
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.