7503 Jones Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981172 beds, 2 baths, 1,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $505,000
- Price/sqft: $294
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space, 60 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6021503640
- Zillow Home ID: 48976919
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7503 Jones Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Loyal Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88% lower than in Seattle, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Loyal Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Loyal Heights home values.
- 7507 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$498K31990
- 7511 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$576K411,400
- 7359 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$599K31.751,670
- 7515 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$472K31970
- 2359 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$372K11700
- 7508 24th Ave NW APT A Seattle, WA$492K32.51,370
- 2365 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$1.02M33.52,310
- 7519 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$426K21850
- 7508 24th Ave NW APT B Seattle, WA$498K32.51,410
- 7500 24th Ave NW Seattle, WA$570K422,020
- 7504 24th Ave NW Seattle, WA$575K422,020
- 7508 24th Ave NW APT C Seattle, WA$486K32.51,410
- 7353 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$688K522,446
- 2365 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$688K33.252,661
- 7523 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$463K21850
- 7349 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$469K322,020
- 7356 24th Ave NW Seattle, WA$598K422,090
- 7510 24th Ave NW APT A Seattle, WA$419K331,330
- 7502 Jones Ave NW Seattle, WA$461K211,260
- 7510 24th Ave NW APT B Seattle, WA$410K341,330
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!