- Lot: 3,397 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1892
- 270 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,856 all time views
- 30 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $9,001
- Price/sqft: $44
- MLS #: 15008450
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Slate, Other
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Appliances \ Range\Oven-Electric, Architecture \ Historic, Bedroom Description \ Main Floor Master, Basement Description \ Stone\Rock, Construction \ Brick\Stone Msn Pred, Dining \ Dining\Living Rm Cmb, Fireplace Type \ None, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Kitchen \ SolidSurfaceCounter, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Sewer \ Public, Special Description \ Rehabbed, Status \ Active, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Appliances \ Microwave, Heat Source \ Gas, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Water Heat \ Gas, Basement Description \ Space\Crawl or Other, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Property Type \ Residential, Cooling \ None, Architecture \ Other, Construction \ Other, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Lot Description \ Fencing, Parking Description \ Other, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Basement Description \ Partial, Basement Description \ Slab, Heating \ Radiator(s), Style \ Multi-Level, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Style Description \ Other, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,257 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 30820000300
- Zillow Home ID: 2957785
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $35-64K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Patch home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Patch homes, this home is 5.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 18.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Patch, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.4% higher than in Saint Louis, and 514.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Patch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Patch home values.
|7505 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO||$80K||--||2||1,788|
|7511 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|7501 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO||$98K||--||2||2,310|
|7515 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO||$57K||--||2||1,174|
|7425 Pennsylvania Ave St Louis, MO||$45K||1||1||600|
|217 Koeln Ave Saint Louis, MO||$45K||Studio||--||1,176|
|7504 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$88K||--||2||2,652|
|7500 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$46K||2||1||996|
|7506 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$46K||--||1||853|
|201 W Steins St Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|7508 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$50K||--||1||1,078|
|209 W Steins St Saint Louis, MO||$80K||--||3||1,900|
|7423 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO||$69K||Studio||--||1,840|
|7510 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$57K||3||1||1,496|
|211 W Steins St Saint Louis, MO||$74K||--||2||1,976|
|7426 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$59K||2||1||1,232|
|7514 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$47K||--||1||1,030|
|7510 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO||$125K||2||2||1,564|
|7506 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Louis, MO||$117K||--||1||1,596|
|7422 Minnesota Ave Saint Louis, MO||$42K||2||1||801|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.