This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built 1941; Remodeled 2002, 2009
- Sits high on double-wide lot; Surrounded by well landscaped yard and established trees for privacy
- 4 Bedrooms; 3 Bathrooms (upstairs Master Bath shower + extended tub; all others combined shower/tub) -
- Square Footage = 2,464 (1,574 sq feet above grade)
1.5 Story Home with completely finished basement* (2009)
* Basement has complete kitchenette, full bathroom, washer/dryer, office area, and large bedroom wi/ fireplace.
** Basement has separate entry to be used as mother-n-law apt or rental: It has been rented @ $800/month.
- Gas fireplace with natural rock stack w/ wood mantle
- High-efficiency Gas furnace (forced air); Plumbed for gas stove.
- Automatic air recirculation system.
- Landscape and yard lighting (5VDC) with timer and/or twighlight sensor
- 1 Car detached garage w/ electric door with alley access + 2 parking pads either side (room for 3 vehicles, or 2 + small trailer/boat)
- Newly renovated garden shed w/ attached chicken coop (storage area); Carriage doors for easy access and sliding door to enclosed garage.
- 4 Decks* - 2 Upper, 2 Main level.
* Large covered front porch/deck looking west with eating room for seating/table and entry door to Kitchen/Dining for BBQ access.
** Views of Mt. Rainier from Upper (SE Side) Deck; Views of Olympic mountains from western facing decks.
- Unobstructed territorial views looking west with play field across the street.
- Across from Loyal Heights Playfield and 1 block from Loyal Heights Community Center and Playground.
- Schools: Loyal Heights Elementary (5 blocks); Whitman Middle School; Ballard High School
Misc: - ADT Security System Active and Upgraded with latest equipment in April '11: Wireless communication to 911/fire/police.
All entry points monitored + motion detection system.
- Wired for integrated sound systems.
- Pre-sale inspection report available upon request.
This neighborhood is ideal for active families with kids. We are adjacent to Loyal Heights play field and community center, a few blocks from Salmon Bay park, and less than a mile from Puget sound and Golden Gardens Beach/Shilshole marina. There are good restaurants and shopping within walking distance, and downtown Ballard is a short drive or bike ride. The neighborhood is clean, quiet and safe. My two boys walk to/from Elementary school, and there are lots of other kids in the neighborhood and always people out playing or walking dogs at the park. Loyal Heights just has a great vibe, and is a very warm and welcoming community.
- Lot: 6,720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Views: 1,026 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $635,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 220 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Mother-in-Law Apartment
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Latest ADT Security system w/ wireless comm with Police/911
- 5VDC yard light system
- Mtn Views
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,465 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1232001919
- Zillow Home ID: 48714602
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $700-925K.
Neighborhood: Loyal Heights
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Loyal Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.5% less than in Seattle, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Loyal Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Loyal Heights home values.
|7518 20th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$586K||2||1.5||1,340|
|7502 20th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$996K||5||4||3,550|
|7522 20th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$569K||3||1.5||1,300|
|7526 20th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$519K||3||1||1,130|
|7511 19th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$576K||3||1||1,810|
|7515 19th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$508K||2||1||1,500|
|7501 19th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$631K||3||1.5||1,740|
|7519 19th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$808K||3||1.75||2,670|
|7358 20th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$473K||3||1||1,040|
|7530 20th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$393K||1||1||680|
|7523 19th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$748K||3||2.5||2,210|
|1911 NW 75th St Seattle, WA||$509K||3||2||1,360|
|7525 19th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$552K||2||1.1||1,640|
|7356 20th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$483K||3||1||980|
|7532 20th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$558K||3||1.75||1,340|
|7361 19th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$510K||3||1.75||1,390|
|7529 19th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$694K||4||2||2,352|
|7352 20th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$510K||3||1||1,312|
|7355 19th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$825K||3||2.5||1,870|
|7536 20th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$460K||1||1||920|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!