7508 Neville Ave, Cleveland, OH 441024 beds, 1 bath, 1,558 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,253 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1895
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $5,950
- Price/sqft: $4
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 308 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,558 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 00626068
- Zillow Home ID: 33335272
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7508 Neville Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Boulevard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.6% less than in Cleveland, and 157% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help West Boulevard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Boulevard home values.
- 7602 Neville Ave Cleveland, OH$52K421,684
- 7506 Neville Ave Cleveland, OH$42K311,445
- Neville Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 7606 Neville Ave Cleveland, OH$39K311,472
- 7410 Neville Ave Cleveland, OH$38K311,220
- 7700 Neville Ave Cleveland, OH$46K411,401
- 7607 Wentworth Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 7603 Wentworth Ave Cleveland, OH$43K411,253
- 7701 Wentworth Ave Cleveland, OH$45K311,281
- 7509 Wentworth Ave Cleveland, OH$87K421,874
- 7601 Neville Ave Cleveland, OH$39K421,556
- 7706 Neville Ave Cleveland, OH$54K411,849
- 7705 Wentworth Ave Cleveland, OH$42K311,232
- 7505 Neville Ave Cleveland, OH$54K322,049
- 7505 Wentworth Ave Cleveland, OH$39K411,224
- 7406 Neville Ave Cleveland, OH$58K311,176
- 7603 Neville Ave Cleveland, OH$46K422,048
- 7609 Neville Ave Cleveland, OH$50K311,452
- 7501 Neville Ave Cleveland, OH$70K421,712
- 7402 Neville Ave Cleveland, OH$37K311,218
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!