- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7509 Chatham, Redford, MI 482393 beds, 2 baths, 1,115 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,360 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $22,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,115 sqft
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22117381
- Zillow Home ID: 88216101
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7509 Chatham
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eliza Howell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 148.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 98.8% higher than in Detroit, and 861.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eliza Howell home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48239 home values.
- 7517 Chatham Redford, MI$34K--1875
- 7499 Chatham Redford, MI$41K--1875
- 7525 Chatham Redford, MI$41K31722
- 7491 Chatham Redford, MI$28K--1672
- 7485 Chatham Redford, MI$47K--1692
- 7531 Chatham Redford, MI$28K31.5755
- 7541 Chatham Redford, MI$62K321,050
- 7475 Chatham Redford, MI$51K--1691
- 7514 Bramell Redford, MI$61K311,037
- 7490 Bramell Redford, MI$29K--1723
- 7516 Chatham Redford, MI$39K311,081
- 7469 Chatham Redford, MI$25K211,000
- 7506 Chatham Redford, MI$72K--1.51,028
- 7547 Chatham Redford, MI$29K21672
- 7524 Chatham Redford, MI$27K31691
- 7500 Chatham Redford, MI$74K31960
- 7474 Bramell Redford, MI$33K311,100
- 7484 Chatham Redford, MI$37K--1692
- 7538 Chatham Redford, MI$47K--1691
- 7461 Chatham Redford, MI$60K--1.5875
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.