7510 E Green Lake Dr N, Seattle, WA 981033 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,790 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $1,178,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: Water
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,790 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2884700035
- Zillow Home ID: 48833284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7510 E Green Lake Drive N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Green Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58% lower than in Seattle, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Green Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Green Lake home values.
- 7514 E Green Lake Dr N Seattle, WA$964K422,700
- 7502 E Green Lake Dr N Seattle, WA$901K433,110
- 7415 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$843K323,900
- 7516 E Green Lake Dr N Seattle, WA$714K321,440
- 7414 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$726K31.51,660
- 7419 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$1.73M63.54,710
- 7418 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$640K21.751,240
- 7520 E Green Lake Dr N Seattle, WA$1.04M82.752,950
- 7422 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$736K411,630
- 7427 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$804K42.52,540
- 7426 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$794K42.252,380
- 7460 E Green Lake Dr N Seattle, WA$1.28M43.53,360
- 7502 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$818K432,710
- 7431 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$769K322,050
- 7414 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$1.19M53.54,140
- 7506 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$820K41.752,652
- 7435 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$849K52.252,390
- 7418 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$790K51.752,130
- 7422 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$614K51.752,450
- 7510 Bagley Ave N Seattle, WA$613K411,620
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.