This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,411 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 6,499 all time views
- 48 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $381
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $139,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Community Features \ Maintenance Free, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In County, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Condominium, Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.), Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,588 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 0045807668
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 44865333
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $50-79K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33615 home values will rise 6.7% next year, compared to a 6.9% rise for Town 'n' Country as a whole. Among 33615 homes, this home is valued 16.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33615, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% higher than in Town 'n' Country, and 298.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33615 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town 'n' Country.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33615 home values.
|Fragancia Ct Tampa, FL||$98K||3||2.5||1,588|
|7509 Fragancia Ct Tampa, FL||$81K||3||2.5||1,588|
|7509 Fragancia Ct Tampa, FL||$146K||3||2.5||1,588|
|7507 Fragancia Ct Tampa, FL||$77K||3||2||1,588|
|7507 Fragancia Ct Tampa, FL||$205K||3||3||1,904|
|7513 Fragancia Ct Tampa, FL||$95K||--||--||--|
|7513 Fragancia Ct Tampa, FL||$80K||3||2.5||1,588|
|Fragancia Ct Tampa, FL||$80K||--||--||--|
|7505 Fragancia Ct Tampa, FL||$82K||3||2.5||1,588|
|7515 Fragancia Ct Tampa, FL||$80K||3||2.5||1,588|
|7516 Fragancia Ct Tampa, FL||$77K||3||2.5||1,588|
|7516 Fragancia Ct Tampa, FL||$99K||--||--||--|
|7503 Fragancia Ct Tampa, FL||$78K||3||2.5||1,588|
|7504 Dolonita Dr Tampa, FL||$71K||3||2||1,432|
|7512 Dolonita Dr Tampa, FL||$85K||3||2||1,432|
|7512 Dolonita Dr Tampa, FL||$68K||3||2||1,432|
|7506 Dolonita Dr Tampa, FL||$72K||3||2||1,432|
|7514 Dolonita Dr Tampa, FL||$71K||3||2||1,432|
|7559 Abonado Rd Tampa, FL||$57K||2||1||1,268|
|7508 Dolonita Dr Tampa, FL||$71K||3||2||1,432|
Nearby Schools in Town 'n' Country
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Foreclosure Specialist
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!