7512 Viejo Castilla Way UNIT 12, Carlsbad, CA 920092 beds, 2 baths, 979 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Best Priced 2 bedroom in the zip code!!! Needs a bit of TLC but huge potential and great location.
- Lot: 0.77 acres
- Built in 1975
- 53 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $237,500
- Price/sqft: $243
- MLS #: 140035625
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 979 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2161704812
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 16659758
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7512 Viejo Castilla Way UNIT 12
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92009 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% higher than in Carlsbad, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92009 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carlsbad.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92009 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292