- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7514 SE 68th Ave, Portland, OR 972063 beds, 1 bath, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $160,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R104299
- Zillow Home ID: 53814298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7514 Se 68th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brentwood-Darlington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.9% higher than in Portland, and 10.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brentwood-Darlington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brentwood-Darlington home values.
- 7608 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$181K31936
- 6810 SE Flavel St Portland, OR$163K31936
- 7618 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$177K31936
- 7515 SE 69th Ave Portland, OR$191K321,080
- 7607 SE 69th Ave Portland, OR$161K21792
- 7507 SE 69th Ave Portland, OR$212K411,210
- 7704 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$178K31936
- 7617 SE 69th Ave Portland, OR$216K411,600
- 6805 SE Flavel St Portland, OR$203K321,212
- 6813 SE Flavel St Portland, OR$190K311,014
- 7714 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$183K31936
- 7517 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$221K411,606
- 7609 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$193K31.51,068
- 7505 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$163K311,048
- 7711 SE 69th Ave Portland, OR$215K42.251,474
- 6831 SE Flavel St Portland, OR$194K211,056
- 7619 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$173K21780
- 7450 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$143K11599
- 7722 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$216K51.51,584
- 7705 SE 68th Ave Portland, OR$216K321,084
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.