7515 8th St NW, Washington, DC 200123 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,870 sqft
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $322
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3179 0006
- Zillow Home ID: 482923
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7515 8th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Takoma market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.7% lower than in Washington, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Takoma home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Takoma home values.
- 7519 8th St NW Washington, DC$364K31.51,088
- 7513 8th St NW Washington, DC$325K311,088
- 7521 8th St NW Washington, DC$405K31.51,088
- 7509 8th St NW Washington, DC$363K31.51,094
- 7525 8th St NW Washington, DC$369K31.51,188
- 7507 8th St NW Washington, DC$368K211,088
- 7503 8th St NW Washington, DC$342K311,088
- 7527 8th St NW Washington, DC$334K311,088
- 7501 8th St NW Washington, DC$344K211,088
- 711 Hemlock St NW Washington, DC$572K321,330
- 7526 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$369K23.51,088
- 7530 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$335K311,088
- 7524 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$336K311,088
- 7520 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$350K31.51,088
- 7532 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$354K21.51,088
- 7518 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$271K32.51,732
- 7536 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$374K31.51,088
- 7538 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$347K31.51,088
- 7514 Eastern Ave NW Washington, DC$365K21.51,088
- 707 Hemlock St NW Washington, DC$333K31.51,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.