7516 Sunnyside Ave N, Seattle, WA 981035 beds, 4 baths, 3,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $1,015,000
- Price/sqft: $312
- Finished basement, 800 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2883201525
- Zillow Home ID: 48833248
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7516 Sunnyside Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Green Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.8% greater than in Seattle, and 11.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Green Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Green Lake home values.
- 7512 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$1.1M63.53,610
- 7522 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$795K411,600
- 7508 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$726K312,330
- 7526 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$791K32.51,870
- 7506 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$678K62.752,420
- 7528 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$549K311,480
- 7519 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$1.46M43.53,797
- 7519 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$627K321,710
- 7513 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$596K311,760
- 7502 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$675K31.51,910
- 7532 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$554K21.51,210
- 7525 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$726K321,920
- 7509 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$509K411,430
- 2412 N 75th St Seattle, WA$439K21890
- 7529 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$905K442,800
- 7536 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$979K53.52,610
- 7533 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA$387K21730
- 2416 N 75th St Seattle, WA$601K41.51,800
- 7515 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$1.34M433,760
- 7519 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$1.37M343,760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.