7517 Highland Park Way SW, Seattle, WA 981064 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
When viewing this home please view from Austin Street near address 916 Austin St SW. Highland Park does not have a driveway to the home despite address. Some GPS has difficulty finding it.
The neighbors on this calm dead end street are friendly and respectful of each other. The Riverview Playing Fields are just a block away with acres of open space, walking trails and ball fields. Very easy access to downtown, freeways and bus route.
- Lot: 10 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $377,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Fenced Yard
- Partial basement
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Parcel #: 2115200165
- Zillow Home ID: 48778198
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7517 Highland Park Way Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Riverview, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Seattle, and 22.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Riverview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverview home values.
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292