7518 Dornock Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462373 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,283 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $69,900
- Price/sqft: $54
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,283 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 491514114104000300
- Zillow Home ID: 1132691
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7518 Dornock Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46237 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 48.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.8% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46237 home values.
- 7524 Dornock Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K321,536
- 7512 Dornock Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K311,316
- 7530 Dornock Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K311,536
- 7506 Dornock Dr Indianapolis, IN$104K3--1,460
- 7521 Ardwell Dr Indianapolis, IN$106K311,682
- 7527 Ardwell Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K311,824
- 7515 Ardwell Dr Indianapolis, IN$98K3--1,402
- 7536 Dornock Dr Indianapolis, IN$104K3--1,320
- 7533 Ardwell Dr Indianapolis, IN$125K41.51,610
- 7509 Ardwell Dr Indianapolis, IN$100K311,277
- 6911 Turnberry Way Indianapolis, IN$106K311,373
- 7517 Dornock Dr Indianapolis, IN$75K3--1,219
- 7511 Dornock Dr Indianapolis, IN$88K3--1,198
- 7523 Dornock Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K311,650
- 7505 Dornock Dr Indianapolis, IN$101K431,543
- 7529 Dornock Dr Indianapolis, IN$103K321,536
- 7539 Ardwell Dr Indianapolis, IN$104K3--1,297
- 7542 Dornock Dr Indianapolis, IN$80K3--1,208
- 7503 Ardwell Dr Indianapolis, IN$117K311,422
- 7535 Dornock Dr Indianapolis, IN$103K311,536
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!