- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
752 Plumwood St, Colton, CA 923243 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,238 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 1996 for $82,500
- Basketball Court
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Community Pool & Park, garage door opener, lawn service, recess lights, new carpert, doule sinks mst.ba
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 0164401150000
- Zillow Home ID: 17254419
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 752 Plumwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92324, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% less than in Colton, and 35.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92324 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92324 home values.
- 762 Plumwood St Colton, CA$213K321,276
- 772 Plumwood St Colton, CA$204K321,200
- 755 Smokewood St Colton, CA$197K321,188
- 765 Smokewood St Colton, CA$195K421,276
- 782 Plumwood St Colton, CA$194K321,276
- 775 Smokewood St Colton, CA$191K421,276
- 2183 Valleywood St Colton, CA$211K31.51,276
- 763 Plumwood St Colton, CA$191K321,108
- 785 Smokewood St Colton, CA$207K321,188
- 792 Plumwood St Colton, CA$210K321,108
- 773 Plumwood St Colton, CA$196K321,276
- 2169 Valleywood St Colton, CA$195K321,200
- Mountain Woods St Colton, CA$197K421,190
- 795 Smokewood St Colton, CA$219K421,276
- 783 Plumwood St Colton, CA$188K321,200
- 802 Plumwood St Colton, CA$223K321,200
- 2213 Mountain Woods St Colton, CA$209K421,276
- 2155 Valleywood St Colton, CA$197K321,276
- 793 Plumwood St Colton, CA$210K321,200
- Smokewood St Colton, CA$219K321,102
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.