7520 James River Close, New Albany, OH 430544 beds, 5 baths, 4,701 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $295
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $66,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,701 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 222002533
- Zillow Home ID: 71496291
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7520 James River Close
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23% greater than in New Albany, and 7.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43054 home values.
- 7500 James River Close New Albany, OH$728K353,854
- 7540 James River Close New Albany, OH$488K32.53,281
- 3530 Eyre Hall Pass New Albany, OH$676K54.55,816
- 6350 Morse Rd New Albany, OH--31.51,872
- 3550 Eyre Hall Pass New Albany, OH$579K54.23,726
- 7570 James River Close New Albany, OH$483K42.52,888
- 3515 Eyre Hall Pass New Albany, OH$598K433,178
- 3525 Eyre Hall Pass New Albany, OH$547K443,400
- 3535 Eyre Hall Pass New Albany, OH$450K43.53,152
- Eyre Hall Pass New Albany, OH--------
- 7440 James River Rd E New Albany, OH$610K53.53,879
- 3570 Drayton Hall S New Albany, OH$675K55.54,304
- 6355 Morse Rd Gahanna, OH--311,080
- 3584 Drayton Hall S New Albany, OH$567K54.53,310
- 7600 James River Close New Albany, OH$568K453,736
- 3610 Eyre Hall Pass New Albany, OH$478K44.12,955
- 3552 Drayton Hall S New Albany, OH$740K43.53,188
- Havant Dr Gahanna, OH--------
- 3598 Drayton Hall S New Albany, OH$543K44.53,082
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.