7521 Ripplepointe Way, Windermere, FL 347863 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,796 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This highly designed 3-bedroom+office/den townhome has been gently lived in by my family for almost one year. Ideally we are looking for a buyer/investor that would allow us to continue living in the home as renters for up to 12 months. The home is located at Lake Burden, a master planned community in the affluent area of Windermere, conveniently located within walking distance to a brand new Publix neighborhood center, and only minutes from the regional retail center, Winter Garden Village/Fowler's Grove. The community offers many attractive amenities including walking trails, tennis courts, baseball field, private dock to Lake Burden, fitness stations and playground. Our family has enjoyed these high quality amenities and the strong sense of community they promote.
The home has many desirable upgrades, such as:
Granite Counters in Kitchen
Stainless Steel Appliances
Butler's Pantry (extra storage)
Kitchen Crown Molding
Master Bath Oasis
Master Bedroom Coffered Ceiling
Windermere is a beautiful and safe community in the greater Orlando region and conveniently located within minutes from many major employment centers and attractions.
If you are an investor, you will save time and money with the peace of mind of having high quality renters in place starting day one of your investment.
Please give me a call to schedule a showing...finding affordability like this in Windermere is rare and this should go quickly.
- Lot: 2,470 sqft
- Built in 2013
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $206,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition, Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,796 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 252327432000810
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 99708123
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7521 Ripplepointe Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34786 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 62.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.2% less than in Orlando Metro, and 56.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34786 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
- 7471 Ripplepointe Way Windermere, FL$243K32.51,901
- 7533 Ripplepointe Way Windermere, FL$270K32.52,126
- 7467 Ripplepointe Way Windermere, FL$204K32.51,522
- 7537 Ripplepointe Way Windermere, FL$251K32.51,740
- 7463 Ripplepointe Way Windermere, FL$252K32.51,895
- 7460 Lake Albert Dr Windermere, FL$328K322,321
- 7466 Lake Albert Dr Windermere, FL$287K321,726
- 7541 Ripplepointe Way Windermere, FL$243K32.51,620
- 7459 Ripplepointe Way Windermere, FL$238K32.51,589
- 7454 Lake Albert Dr Windermere, FL$315K32.52,415
- 7545 Ripplepointe Way Windermere, FL$252K32.51,620
- 7502 Lake Albert Dr Windermere, FL$574K463,903
- 7455 Ripplepointe Way Windermere, FL$250K32.51,803
- 7549 Ripplepointe Way Windermere, FL$257K32.51,740
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!