7523 33rd Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981173 beds, 2 baths, 2,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $845,000
- Price/sqft: $319
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 700 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Parcel #: 0472000590
- Zillow Home ID: 48673375
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7523 33rd Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunset Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.7% lower than in Seattle, and 53.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunset Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Hill home values.
- 7527 33rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$849K32.53,210
- 7519 33rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$461K311,400
- 7511 33rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$578K21.51,700
- 7533 33rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$616K411,930
- 7537 33rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$795K51.752,767
- 7524 34th Ave NW Seattle, WA$836K322,660
- 7516 34th Ave NW Seattle, WA$832K51.52,650
- 7530 34th Ave NW Seattle, WA$1.12M32.252,260
- 3306 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$748K32.753,100
- 7501 33rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$797K333,000
- 7512 34th Ave NW Seattle, WA$760K42.752,190
- 7541 33rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$537K411,580
- 7534 34th Ave NW Seattle, WA$857K322,560
- 7506 34th Ave NW Seattle, WA$1.16M43.753,780
- 7520 33rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$637K41.51,760
- 7528 33rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$537K31.51,610
- 7538 34th Ave NW Seattle, WA$925K41.51,930
- 7516 33rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$644K322,550
- 7547 33rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$587K31.51,800
- 7512 33rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$469K311,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.