7525 SW 139th St, Palmetto Bay, FL 331584 beds, 2 baths, 2,175 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,175 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 121
- Parcel #: 3350230040310
- Zillow Home ID: 60799708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7525 Sw 139th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33158 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 45.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% lower than in Village of Palmetto Bay, and 29.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33158 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Village of Palmetto Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33158 home values.
- 7520 SW 138th St Palmetto Bay, FL$563K321,887
- 7545 SW 139th St Palmetto Bay, FL$424K322,013
- 7505 SW 139th St Palmetto Bay, FL$516K422,219
- 7540 SW 139th St Palmetto Bay, FL$610K422,443
- 7550 SW 138th St Palmetto Bay, FL$474K321,794
- 7500 SW 138th St Palmetto Bay, FL$457K422,038
- 7500 SW 139th St Palmetto Bay, FL$508K422,053
- 7600 SW 139th St Palmetto Bay, FL$540K321,885
- 7601 SW 139th St Palmetto Bay, FL$552K321,874
- 7600 SW 138th St Palmetto Bay, FL$575K432,729
- 7600 SW 138th St Village Of Palmetto Bay, FL$422K432,729
- 7545 SW 140th St Palmetto Bay, FL$515K421,512
- 7531 SW 138th St Palmetto Bay, FL$542K432,335
- 7505 SW 138th St Palmetto Bay, FL$614K322,477
- 7620 SW 139th St Palmetto Bay, FL$500K321,769
- 13845 SW 75th Ave Palmetto Bay, FL$517K422,404
- 7501 SW 140th St Palmetto Bay, FL$496K331,407
- 7561 SW 138th St Palmetto Bay, FL$546K422,401
- 7601 SW 140th St Palmetto Bay, FL$491K321,840
- 7485 SW 140th Dr Palmetto Bay, FL$439K422,046
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.